After months of solid work and commitment, Cap-Net global secretariat is glad to announce that the Cap-Net’s virtual campus is live with four ongoing courses and continuing a steady increase in the level of activities.
In 2020 the Virtual Campus has had a major overhaul. The goal with the new platform is to provide Cap-Net users with an easy, attractive and dynamic way to learn in six languages (English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian, Portuguese).
On the move
At the moment, four courses are live. These online courses are only by invitation and they are reaching over 300 participants, who count on the expertise guidance of our partners: the Global Water Partnership, UNICEF and UNEP-DHI.
- Training of Facilitators Course for SDG 6.5.1 (Spanish version)
- Training of Facilitators Course for SDG 6.5.1 (English version)
- Training of Facilitators Course for SDG 6.5.1 (French version)
- Instructor-led Online Course on WASH Climate Resilience
Stay connected & sign up for new courses and webinars
Cap-Net and partners want to make accessible a variety of new courses in the upcoming months. Stay tuned and get ready to sign up for the following courses which will be online soon:
- Gobernanza del Agua en América Latina y el Caribe (Spanish)
- Water Education for Sustainability and Global Citizenship
- Water Integrity: Principles and Concepts
- Evaluación de la Huella del Agua, ISO 14.046 (Spanish)
- Webinar series on “Climate and Water: Coordinating, Implementing and Financing National Frameworks”