The Latin Water Week 2015 will be held from 23 to 27 of March 2015 in Viña del Mar, Chile. This will be an opportunity to be part of a unique platform for the exchange of experiences and practices between the scientific, business, policy and civic communities; focuses on new thinking and positive action was the water-related challenges and their impact on the environment, health, climate, economy and community.
The objectives of this conference are as follow:
• To consolidate and develop a space for reflection on the issue of water,
• To explore the challenges present between water, society, environment and economy,
• To promote partnerships and proactive partnerships between individuals and organizations with different specializations,
• To emphasise on innovative research, best practices and developing innovative policies for different stakeholders, multidisciplinary experts from around the world,
• To provide real answers for the management of water, environment and economic development, by linking best practices, scientific knowledge, policy and specific decisions.
The Dateline of Abstract Submission will 6 of June 2014.
For more information and registration, please visit www.waterweekla.com ')}