This section contains reports and publications relevant to capacity building, networks and water resources management. It also contains documents produced by Cap-Net and partner networks.
- Leendertse, Kees, Mitchell, Steve and Harlin, Joakim. IWRM and the environment; a view on their interaction and examples where IWRM led to better environmental management in developing countries. In: Water SA (Online), 2008, vol.34, no.6, p.691-698. ISSN 1816-7950
- Cap-Net et al. IWRM: Review of Masters Level Education Programmes. Meeting Report. Pretoria, November 2008.
- AGWnet. Groundwater Capacity Building Initiative in Africa. Planning Workshop, Pretoria July 21-22 2008.
- Bangladesh Centre for Advanced Studies, Gender vulnerability at the community level due to water related natural hazards (Flood drought and salinity intrusion) and capacity building to cope with such extreme events. (1.3MB).
- Cap-Net, UNESCO-IHE. Performance and Capacity of River Basin Organisations . Cross Case Comparison of four RBOs. (2.7MB).
- Earle, A., Lungu, G. and Malzbender, D. Mapping of Integrity and Accountability in Water Activities and Relevant Capacities in the SADC-Region. Commissioned by UNDP-WGF, WaterNet and Cap-Net. (1MB)
- Sida, Cap-Net, Training material in integrated water resources management. Case study: Pungwe River Basin in Mozambique.
- Tucci. Carlos E.M. Urban Flood Management. Course material. Cap-Net, APFM. (Pdf 6 Mb; Word 24 Mb)
- Associated Progr Flood Management, Integrated Flood Management. Concept Paper , World Meteorological Organisation, 28pp, PDF, 1.1 MB
- ESCWA/BGR, Enhancing the Application of Integrated Water Resources Management in the ESCWA Region, 43pp, PDF, 500 KB
- Jonch-Clausen Torkil, IWRM and Water Efficiency Plans by 2005: Why, What and How? , GWP, 45pp, PDF, 512 KB
- Wouters Patricia, Transboundary Water Resources Management: Using the Law to Develop Effective National Water Strategy: "Poverty Eradication through Enforceable Rights to Water" , DFID, IWLRI, 148pp, PDF, 1 MB.
- Agriculture Ministry, Burkina Faso IWRM Plans , , 77pp, DOC, 987 KB
- Leendertse, Kees, Networks as Instruments for Scientific Capacity Building , Cap-Net, 6pp, PDF, 149 KB
- Lopez G. D., Review of Networks: Guidelines for Networking on Capacity Building for IWRM , UNESCO-IHE/Cap-Net, 81pp, PDF, 700 KB
- UNDP, Mainstreaming gender in water management , UNDP, 59pp, PDF, 962 KB